Oh my GOSH do I owe you guys a post or 10! Here’s some highlights of what I’ve been up to the past 3 weeks!
- Heather and Sam’s Wedding – Athens, GA
- MURPH. (Memorial Day CrossFit Workout) RUN 1 mile, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, RUN 1 mile again. To see the history of the real “Murph” for which the workout is named, click here.
- American College of Sports Medicine Conference 2011 – Denver, CO
- Race for the Cure 5K – Washington, D.C. – My client, a breast cancer survivor, raced this with me and had a PR time!!
- ZOOMA 10K – Annapolis, MD – Hilliest 10K to date, no PR, but still a great race with great friends and ZOOMA ambassadors!
- Most Awesome Vacation Ever! (Charlotte, Asheville, NC and Charleston, SC) – included MetroDash, wakeboarding on Lake Wylie/Catawba River, eating at a vegetarian restaurant, biking everywhere (Mount Mitchell -highest point east of the Mississippi!, Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms), beach time and weddings!
- Elyse and Chuck’s Wedding – Charleston, SC — Pictures soon!